Saturday, November 2, 2013

Back to Normal Status - BEHIND

Well, the honeymoon of my return to work is over!  Given the fact that I am posting photos from Alex's 14th week on this, the Saturday of his 15th week, I am officially back to my typical posting pattern of "late is better than never"!

Alex continues to be a mild-mannered little boy.  Here he is hanging with his Dad.


Clayton still loves to play with the camera.  Here are a selection of some good ones he took the other week.  Oma and Opa on video chat...


A selfie...


And his puzzles...


Some of Clayton's favorite activities include identifying letters, spelling his name (and others) and counting.  This puzzle that Ryan got him is a great opportunity for Clayton to practice his letters.


The weekend before Halloween, Ryan found a Trick-or-Treating opportunity for the boys at the businesses in the neighborhood a bit north of us.  Despite the brisk wind, Clayton loved dressing up and wandering down the street.


If you wonder where he got all the muscles, I think the picture below says it all!


In case the previous picture didn't allow you to fully appreciate Alex's costume, I took some more.  What a cute little monkey!




We did a parent-child dedication at Milwaukee Mennonite with Alex.  We were so fortunate to be able to have all of the grandparents join us.  Here's Alex cuddling with Nana.




And here's our 14-week old boy...



No comments: