Sunday, November 24, 2013

4 months and counting...

Alex had his 4 month checkup this past Monday.  He continues to do well.  He's now 26.5" long (95%ile) and 15 lbs, 5 oz (50%ile).  He's long and skinny -- just like his Mama, right? :)

Alex continues to meet milestones as expected.  Just after telling the pediatrician on Monday that he wasn't yet rolling over back-to-front, I started getting reports from daycare about Alex's rolling skills.  I thought it was just his old standby front-to-back, until this happened the other day:


After lying him on his back, he was suddenly on his tummy.  Tricky kiddo.  Although I haven't done it yet, the pediatrician also said that we could start giving him solids whenever we wanted to.  In preparation I pulled the high chair up from the basement.  Alex sat in it today during lunch.  He was pretty excited to be up high with the rest of us, instead of observing from the floor!


Clayton continues to enjoy taking photos.  His "selflies" are quite hilarious.


I like this one of Alex and me.  No - Alex doesn't have a comb-over do...although it kind of gives you an idea of what he may look like in a couple of decades.


Here's a selfie I took.  My friend gave Clayton a book of masks.  He runs around with his on most days.  We have to be careful not to wear them around Alex though - it kind of freaks the boy out.


And here's our 18-week old.  




No comments: