This "weeks old" thing is hard to keep up with, but I believe 14 weeks is correct. Second week back to work was a bit rougher than the first. Clayton clearly came down with something last weekend that ended up requiring a trip to the Dr. Then I came down with a lovely cold. Feeling ill is bad enough. But...feeling ill while sleep deprived, going to work, and still caring for an adorable little tyke is tough! I think we've made it through though and there is now a light at the end of the tunnel....2 days of work this week and then a whole 6 days together with the Koop clan too! We're looking forward to Clayton's first Christmas and sharing it with family. Must admit that most pictures posted below were taken yesterday - just doesn't seem to be much time for picture taking during the week anymore!
Clayton loves to play more and more and is able to do more with the toys.
He can now sit and grab toys on the jumperoo for 15-20 minutes at a time!
He also loves to grab fistfulls of my hair whenever I'm dumb enough to get it close to him.
Just a couple of Christmasy shots...
And finally, his official 14 week photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment