Monday, December 13, 2010
Unplanned Visit
So today Clayton and I made our first unplanned trip to the pediatrician's office. He'd just been fussy, not really sleeping well or not really eating as well as he usually does all weekend. And then, when I called the daycare to see how he was this morning the response was, "well...how can I put this. He's been sensitive all morning." Apparently he cried all morning and wouldn't be comforted until he was swaddled tightly. Not a ringing endorsement. So, on my 6th day back to work, I left early, dashed across town to pick up my boy, and take him to the doctor's office. Turns out all is well. No ear infection - best guess is perhaps something viral over the weekend and a touch of eczema. Best news???? Despite not really eating well for a couple of days, our boy is still a whopping 15 pounds! Same weight Dad hit at the 3 month mark. Clayton is right on the Olsta developmental curve apparently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment