Sunday, December 12, 2010

3 months old

Clayton was 3 months old yesterday.  It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun or when you're just sleep deprived!  The first week back to work went as well as could be expected, I guess.  I only shed a few tears on the days I dropped him off (thankfully, Ryan does it most days of the week).  Work was busy, so it kept me distracted during the day.  But, when the end of the day rolled around, I could simply not wait to see him and drove like a bat out of h*** across town to pick him up.  Although he didn't eat or nap much the first day, he did well the rest of the week and started taking massively long afternoon naps.  He still slept fairly well at night too....until the weekend, that is.  He has not wanted to nap unless I'm holding him and preferred not to sleep much last night either.  Here's hoping tonight and the rest of the week goes better.  Since I was at work all week, I don't have many pictures to post, but here are a few.

We set up the Christmas tree last Sunday.  Clayton tried to help, but he did best just supervising.





He continues to impress us with his motor skills.   He is now picking up his head when he's lying on his back on our laps.  It's a bad picture, but you get the drift.

He also likes to stand around - with help of course.


Here are some of the pictures from his official week 13 photoshoot.  His hands may be his favorite toy right now - and yes, that is his belly hanging over the top of his pants.  He's a true Wisconsinite!





No comments: