Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...and the Kids Keep Growing

I was out of town for most of last week in order to attend a conference in NYC.  I took the following two photos right before leaving town in order to keep me company.  I may have showed them to one or two or twenty people during my trip.  Pretty cute boys, don't you think? 



When I got back, the Downer Classic annual bike race was going on in our neighborhood.  It was Clayton's first opportunity to ride in the annual kids race.  He was pretty excited.  Here's Ryan trying to explain to Clayton what he needs to do.


Here's Clayton checking out the competition.


And getting ready for the start.


Check out that pleased look on his face.  Ok - not quite a racing posture, but he was pretty happy to finish "faster than most of the kids."  Third place got a fancy water bottle!


His latest name writing product -- he wrote all of the letters except for 'J' and 'S'


Alex had a busy week too.  In my absence, he learned how to pull up on furniture to standing and he's even started cruising!  Oh - and he got another molar too.  And here's the great week 49 photo!  May be time for a real hair cut, eh?









No comments: