Monday, May 5, 2014

Going the distance...

Although we all finally stayed in the vicinity of Milwaukee all week, we had out of town visitors.  My coworker Sarah came up from Oklahoma and brought her 20-month old son.  He and Alex played nicely together.


After being gone for a couple of days last week, the boys were back at daycare.  When I was picking up Clayton the other day, I thought it might be a good idea to finally take a photo to document how cool his classroom is.  His teachers really go the distance ... and beyond when it comes to spending the whole day with a roomful of 3 and 4 year olds.


On Saturday, the boys and I drove down to Kenosha to cheer on Ryan as he ran his first (and only?) marathon.  It was a nice and sunny day, although the wind was a bit brisk.


We found a playground on the lakeshore and spent a bit of time there.


Alex loved swinging.


I forgot to take a photo of Ryan actually running, but here's a photo back at home.  He smiled like this the whole race! :)


Alex made sure everyone knew what team he was on...41 weeks and counting!


1 comment:

Irene said...

Yea, Ryan! Congratulations on running and finishing the marathon.
I am sure it helped having your family there to cheer you on.
Love Alex's 41 wk photo.
Thanks for the good pictures again.

Love 0 Mom