Since returning home from his weekend in Goshen, Clayton has professed a love of asparagus. I've therefore tried to feed him asparagus at least once per week! This week, he decided he wanted to help me prepare it. Not sure why he needed the bike helmet to snap asparagus stems, but he did.
Alex has officially stopped eating baby-food. Table food only for this kiddo. Even at Hollanders.
He still gets around using his "serpentine scoot" but is now able to get himself into more fun predicaments. I didn't capture the time he somehow started going down the stairs (oops - Mommy supervision fail), but I did capture his getting stuck under the dining room chair!
Clayton still loves to take photos himself. Here's a great one of Daddy and Alex playing together. There was a photo of me as well - but it did not reach blog worthy status....(for various reasons - not all related to the 3 year old photographer)
On the actual mother's day, the boys and I ventured down the street to the playground. I see years of these interactions in our future - hopefully all as peaceful.
And the week 42 photo. Just relaxin'!



No comments:
Post a Comment