Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Momentarily Divided Family

Ryan and I had the opportunity to travel to Madrid last week.  Aunt Lisa, Uncle Breck, Eliza and Leo were gracious and generous enough to let Clayton and Alex stay with them during our travels.

Before we left, there was a surprisingly warm day that allowed me to put Alex in some spring attire.  Doesn't he look cute?


Before leaving the country, Ryan and I drove to Goshen to drop off the boys.  Leo and Clayton very quickly discovered the joy of having a constant companion.  Especially when there is a dirt pile nearby!


Aunt Lisa was kind enough to send photos of the boys activities in our absence.  Reminiscent of "Home Alone" and I wouldn't put that degree of mischief past these two.



Opa enjoyed some quality time with the kiddos as well.


 Ryan and I had a great time in Madrid, but it was wonderful to see our boys again.



The Monday after our return, Alex had his 9-month old well-child appointment.  Our boy weighs 19 lbs, 14 ounces (50%ile) and is 29 inches tall (73%ile).  Plus he's darn cute!


I missed the 40 week photo due to our travels, so this is 40 weeks, 2 days.  



No comments: