Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring time?: Weeks 38 & 39

It has not been a pleasant spring in Milwaukee.  It has remained cold and windy, making it uncomfortable to hang out outdoors for very long.  Finally, within the past couple of weeks, we've had a day or so on which the weather was mildly spring-like.  So, of course, I made sure that the kids and I took advantage of it.  The first nice day, we pulled out the picnic blanket and plunked Alex down on it ...


while Clayton pulled out his bat and ball.


Alex does this interesting new pose of raising one leg while seated.  His balance is pretty impressive - yoga baby maybe?


One day, I actually let the boys sit outside eating their snack together while I was indoors making dinner.  Hints of days to come?


Of course, we continued to play indoors.  Alex is getting to be a bit more mobile and more interested in whatever Clayton has.  I think C was actually napping while I let A play with Spiderman (shhhh, don't tell).


And the 38-week photo.  


On other days, Alex hangs out in the kitchen with me while I make meals.  Again, he likes to explore now, so he's getting into more and more things.  Soda anyone?


The other week was "The Week of the Young Child" at daycare.  I don't really know what it really is all about, but they had a "Parents Day" on which the kids had to say why they love their parents.  Yah - Clayton was all about his new shoes that day I guess! :(


Photos of the 39-week old boy...




And the 9 MONTH OLD (gulp!)


Happy Easter













1 comment:

Irene said...

Nine months! How can it be already?
Alex seems to be at a really fun stage. Also, sounds like Clayton is being a great big brother. Can't wait to see you all this week.
Thanks for the updates.

Love - Mom