I live in a house full of boys! Every once in awhile that realization hits me, although I'm sure I will not experience the full extent of that reality (smelly socks, dirt-covered clothes, bugs, sticks, etc) for a couple of years. For right now, all three of them are pretty adorable!
It is fun to watch the emerging "boyness" in Clayton. Gender stereotyped aspects of it have been evident in Clayton for years already, such as his love of cars, construction equipment and now Super Heroes.
Although he says he loves the Brewers, Clayton's interest in playing baseball has been fleeting thus far. But now that he has this great Tee and bat set (thanks Oma & Opa), he's been more interested in practicing. Check out that stance...(ok, we realize it leaves some to be desired yet).
Clayton also continues to be a silly boy. The other day he got a new ball (which had to be inflated) and he thought it was hilarious to put it on his head and look like Daddy!
He continues to enjoy bike rides. Yesterday we rode to see the lions in the park.
This was the post-ride hair do.
Clayton also continues to be a great big brother. He loves to talk to Alex and make him happy...
Which he does as evidenced by Alex's smile below.
Alex is showing his smiles more and more often. It's fairly easy to elicit them now.
Chillin' in the boppy watching the Green Bay Packers first game of the season. Check out those thighs....he's going to be built like a football player.
But at least he has this sweet face.
And here's Alexander Grant at 7 weeks!










3 comments:
Great update. Can't wait for the superhero party.
Ryan
Absolutely adorable! It is evident you all have a great time together.
It is hard to believe that Alex is only seven weeks old. It seems like he has been part of the family for much longer.
I am looking forward to seeing you in two weeks. I definitely plan to have some serious Oma time with the two little boys!
This is a ridiculously adorable post. I can't really think of anything to add beyond that...
Post a Comment