Both boys did a fantastic job at the appointment and Clayton was a big help, filling in the doctor on what Alex could and could not do. The official statistics were as follows:
Clayton - 40" tall (> 95%ile) and 39 lbs, 2 oz (> 95%ile)
Alex - 24" long (88%ile), 12 lbs, 4 oz (50%ile), and 39 cm head circumference (47%ile)
We have a couple of healthy and fast growing boys!
To show how big he was, Clayton wanted to measure himself against the letters he made a school this week. I loved to hear from his teacher that, "Clayton is so excited about his letters and numbers!"
Alex continues to meet milestones left and right. The pediatrician was again impressed with his ability to hold himself up while on his tummy, his smiling/responsiveness, and his giggling. He's clearly a little ahead of the physical development curve so I decided to check out his ability to sit in the bumpo seat - he did a good job and seemed to enjoy it.
We made a pretty quick trip to Goshen this past weekend to visit cousins. As usual, Clayton had SO MUCH FUN with his cousins, Opa and Oma. He was begging to turn around and head back to Goshen on our trip home. I think Opa enjoyed being climbed upon too!
Here are all four of the kiddos....I think they sat on the couch all together in a somewhat organized fashion for a total of 30 seconds! Otherwise, the three big cousins were running laps around the house!
Eliza again did a great job playing with Alex.
This time Alex rewarded her with some smiles!
Brothers:
I'm 9 weeks old!!!






1 comment:
Totally adorable - all four kids!
Oma & Opa always just love to have them together. Thanks for the visit from Milwaukee.
The pictures are great!
Love - Mom
Post a Comment