Now that we're at the closer daycare, it means that we have more time to hang out as a family in the mornings. Clayton (and Ryan) seem to love it. Clayton has started to build the towers BEFORE he knocks them down.
This past week, Clayton tried the childhood staple Mac and Cheese for the first time.
Do you think he liked it?
Clayton is become more and more adept at getting into things he shouldn't be getting into. Case in point...
...Then again, I'm not sure that Ryan isn't coaching him to empty our fridge of condiments.
In addition to the new adventures with Clayton, Ryan and I are experiencing our first renovation adventure. We've decided to redo the master bath to make it a bit more functional with counter and storage space. A few pictures of the demolition...
Here are a couple pictures for the official Week 47 photo. Clayton really no longer sits still on the chair, so I click what I can.






3 comments:
I only wish that I was smart enough to get Clayton invoved in condiment disposal
Dada
It is always so fun to see new pictures of Clayton. He is growing so fast and is just as sweet as ever. The renovations seems a bit of a challenge, but will be great when done.
As I was about to write that Avery was impressed that Clayton was walking before a year old and impressed that Avery knew that was a great accomplishment, she stated she would type "Cute Clayton." The picture of Clayton sitting by his Dada looks like a little boy there. Where did the baby go?
Robin
Post a Comment