Cute, eh?
Now back to the current time. We had a good week. Clayton it becoming more and more of a walker. Although he still is quite unsteady, he now attempts to walk more than he crawls. It's a blast to watch.
On Friday, Clayton's daycare was closed in preparation of transition to the fall session. So I spent the day home with C. A friend and her kids came to spend the morning with us. We ventured to the park, where Clayton LOVED sliding on his own.
After every trip down, Clayton would turn around and try to climb back up to go again.
Clayton and I went to our first Mommy & Kid pool party. It was a blast. Clayton loved playing in the kiddy pool with the kids....
...but, also loved hanging in the big pool with me. It was so fun. I'm really looking forward to our trip to CA in a couple of weeks when we can do it again!
And here is the week 50 (gulp) photo!


1 comment:
Love the new pictures, as always. The new family photo is great. Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment