Clayton had his 9 month well-baby visit on Monday the 13th. For a quick update of the stats - the boy weighs in at a SOLID 22 pounds, 6 ounces and was 30 1/2 inches long. All other aspects of the visit went well until the pediatrician asked me "how does he sleep?" My response - "crappy." Admittedly, that was probably somewhat of an overstatement on my part, but I think I had finally reached my limit on waking up in the middle of the night once or twice each night. So, with "permission," we bit the bullet during week 40 (which admittedly was a week ago now) and started sleep training. After three nights, with the longest crying stretch on night one lasting only 90 minutes, Clayton has consistently slept through the night. I must admit that I'm afraid to write that for fear that I'll jinx it, but I do believe that we've finally figured out this sleep thing!
The pictures from this week were mostly taken on the weekend when we had family in town. Don't know why there really aren't pictures of the visitors - just of Clayton. Oh well...
Clayton at the park swinging with Opa.
Just looking "chill" in a sweet new hoodie from Cuz Leo (thanks Uncle Breck).
Practicing his standing skills.
The week 40 picture.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update on the blog. I have been waiting for new pictures. It was so fun to spend the
weekend with you all. Clayton just keeps getting sweeter - oh yes, cool too!
Yeah, it was a real hardship to part with the sleeveless hoodie. FYI, at Leo's one year doctor's visit, he was a tad over 21 lbs and 30 and a half inches. When can we expect hand me downs?
Post a Comment