I can't believe how quickly time has passed and yet goes so slowly as well. Clayton's been living it up for 38 weeks now and I can no longer really remember life without him. However, 38 weeks is still 3 weeks LESS than the length of my pregnancy! Yikes!
Just some pics from the last week.
He plays through yawns.
Clayton loves to look at books now.
Helping Dad with the laundry.
Just a pic of his sweet face.
He's started pointing at things...it's really quite cute.
The week 38 picture.
2 comments:
Love the new pictures. His cute smiling face shows he is a happy boy.
Love all the pictures. I love the laundry picture. I read your blog every week and probably look at it twice a week. One reason to see pictures again and the other reason I just can't wait to see more. Plus I love the way you tell the story of his life.
Robin
Post a Comment