Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Another Week goes by

I'm trying to keep up with this blog-thing.  We had a relatively quiet week.  Clayton remains a fantastic brother.  He likes to help with Alex - below is his attempt to make sure Alex had enough toys to play with.  Clayton actually helped clean up this mess too!


Here's the big brother posing with a toy to show he has fun too!


On Saturday, Clayton and I had some fun time together.  A trip to Target resulted in some new shoes (Yes, I caved in and bought him some Spiderman light-up sandals.  He insists that I don't actually hate them as much as I say I do). :)

After Target, he had a fun lunch at McDonalds - check out the Brewer bobble heads behind us - and a hair cut afterwards.


We headed to the playground Sunday morning - check out his new look and new climbing skills!


Later that afternoon we all had fun in the sandbox.  Alex wasn't too sure about putting his feet in...


...maybe he picked up that trick from his big brother? :)


And here's our 46-weeker.  In only 6 more weeks we'll have a 1 year old - YIKES!


1 comment:

Irene said...

What can I say? Thanks for the wonderful pictures again. It helps us keep up with your boys in a small way. Love the pictures.

Mom