Saturday, March 15, 2014

At least I'm only 2 weeks behind this time

Well, things are getting back to routine and so now I'm only 2 weeks behind on this blog! The nice thing about getting back into the routine is that there isn't anything significant to write about...FINALLY!  Just boys being boys.

Alex continues to get more and more active.  He rolls all over the place, from toy to toy and person to person.


I think he was trying to escape.


Just Clayton being Clayton.


The week 33 photo - Alex doing his favorite activity these days - CLAPPING.


Clayton loves doing "art."  Every day I bring a stack of "artwork" home from school.  Ryan and I particularly like this piece...It's a rocket blaster, obviously, right?


Clayton is still obsessed with super heroes.


Alex already trying to be just like his big brother.


And his big brother is a good one.  He frequently requests to hold his brother and to just hang out.


Happy 34th week!

 

1 comment:

Irene said...

Love the updated pictures. I really miss seeing the boys. I am so glad that you are all well again and things are back to normal - whatever that is! Love you all - Mom