So many parents use the boppy pillow to help with tummy time. You place your infant on his stomach leaning over one edge. It's supposed to allow them to practice holding their head up while lying there calmly. See exhibit A:
Well, Mr. Alex has had his own ideas on how to use this infant prop. Although he may first pretend that he's just going to lie there calmly, I have learned that you can not turn your head on this kid.
He quickly began using his legs to push up....
up....
and over the top!
Seriously - I would not be all that shocked if he starts crawling tomorrow!
Clayton continues to be the adorable kid who makes us laugh on a daily basis. Here he is trying on Dad's shoes.
A colleague of mine brought gifts over for Alex and Clayton...I don't know how she knew, but Clayton's gift was this FANTASTIC super hero outfit. I'm surprised he has actually taken it off!
And as I said, Alex is growing and flourishing. Here is his 5 week photo.
The shirt really says it all!



2 comments:
Adorable pictures. It is wonderful to see how Alex is thriving and entertaining at the same time. Clayton continues to be the same wonderful boy. Great to see them both.
Love - Mom
Smyth had a full Superman outfit for school today. I am sure we will hear about it tonight. Clayton will be requesting the outfit soon enough.
Ryan
Post a Comment