Clayton has also helped Alex learn how to play with his toys.
...but then quickly picked up his head and
decided to look the other way.
I wish I knew what he was thinking in this photo, but regardless, he sure looks sweet.
Oma has been kind enough to come and spend some time with us as we get adjusted to life as a family of four. Here Alex and Oma are enjoying the nice breeze on our front porch.
Of course, there are alot of firsts during one's first year of life. Here's a photo of Alex's first bath.
Every time I had an ultrasound, the technician would comment on the fact that Alex had his fingers in his mouth....his habits on the outside seem to be the same.
This is just a sweet photo of this precious little boy.
And, the official 1 week old photo. I did a fairly good job of taking weekly photos of Clayton during his first year of life, so I'm going to attempt to do the same for Alex. 1 week down...only 51 to go! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment