Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wait...It's November?

How did that happen?  It really seems like we were just celebrating Clayton's 2nd birthday.  Yet somehow a whole month has flown by.  Time really is hard to keep track of when you're juggling life with a 2-year-old.

I haven't taken that many photos over the last month, but I thought I would upload some of the ones I have taken here.  Like the last post, there's not a theme across them, just a collection of pics of our sweet, happy, fun-loving, silly boy doing random activities.

Clayton's current favorite toy is clearly his train tracks and the trains of Chuggington: Wilson, Brewster, and Dunbar.  He just got Dunbar as a prize for getting 20 stickers for going on the potty!  We're hoping to give him another train sometime soon.  He started the month by putting tracks together in any way, anywhere, and in any clothing.



The end result was often somewhat nonsensical, but he loved building.


Just a picture of my sweet smiley boy!


We went Trick-or-Treating with some neighborhood friends.  If you couldn't figure it out, Clayton was "Bob the Builder."  I wasn't sure how he would do, but he loved the whole process.  He willingly went up steps to each house, said "Trick-or-Treat" and "thank you" each time.  And boy was he excited when he go "gummies!" (I don't know what he was thinking gummies were, because he didn't get anything I would call gummies).



Here we are back at home, "Monkies!"


He asked sweetly if he could eat some candy, but became a little less sure once he actually saw the chocolate piece.


Last weekend we took a trip to Goshen to visit Oma and Opa and go to Eliza's 5th Birthday Party!  Opa had some outdoor chores to do, and lucky for him he had 3 very willing assistants.



Clayton talks about his cousins all of the time, and particularly adores big cousin Eliza.  She is always so sweet to him.


The face of a boy working hard with Opa (check out the "soot" on his nose!)


Sometimes the noise got to be a bit too loud and the "helpers" had to stand back and watch with Oma from the porch.


The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so we tried to spend lots of time outside.  Clayton enjoyed trying to play football.


The boys also loved sitting in the back of Opa's pick-up truck.



His track building skills improved dramatically, right?  (ok, I helped a bit!)


Happy Fall to all!

No comments: