Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hodge Podge

Since I've been writing/updating with less frequency, I've decided that I will just post as many pictures as I can any time I do actually post.  The first two are simply a couple cute pics of Clayton eating his after school snack.  Note the hair.

 

One of my students needed to practice administering a measure of toddler cognitive development, so I volunteered Clayton.  It was fun to watch him figure things out and seem to really "work" at answering the questions.  And no, I did not actually let them score the test.




Uncle Greg was nice enough to come and spend his spring break with us in Milwaukee.  Luckily, the weather actually was spring like so we were able to spend time outdoors.  Clayton loved playing ball with "Uncky Greck" in the backyard.



I just love this one.


We went for a couple of walks, and Clayton always asked to hold hands.


He also tried to copy everything Uncle Greg did.


Push-ups on the hill.


Sitting on the front stoop.




Ryan headed out of town for the weekend, so we snapped a few pics to remind him what he was missing.  Here's Clayton saying "Potty"(he picked out the outfit, by the way) and brushing his teeth.


Those of us left in Wisconsin, headed down to Chicago for the weekend.  Oma and Opa came up to visit as well.  

 

Clayton had a fabulous time playing with is cousins.  Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures of the action.  Next time.

Here's Clayton coloring at the table that Opa made.  Fortunately, despite the fact that Clayton is still measuring off the charts, this is something that he'll be able to grow in to!


Speaking of measurements, Clayton had his 18-month doctor's appointment the other day.  It was hilarious how chatty he was.  Upon entering the waiting room, he pointed to a chair and said, "blue chair, I sit."  Then after getting up into the chair, he crossed his little arms and said, "I waiting."  The chattiness continued in the actual office with a big "Hi Doctor" as his pediatrician walked into the room.  Needles to say, she did not query me about his language development.  We did learn, however, that at 18 months Clayton weighs 29 lbs, 12 oz (90th percentile) and is 35 inches tall (over 99th percentile).  Yikes!  


What a cool little man!

Finally, here he is with his new hair cut.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Great pictures to catch up with Clayton. So fun to see.

Mom