Sunday, January 29, 2012

First REAL Haircut

I had attempted to keep my son groomed over the last year with a snip here and there, now and then, whenever I could sneak up on him with a scissors (sounds a lot more dangerous than it really was).  I have never been impressed with my hair shearing skills (ask Uncle Greg), and they have not really improved over the years.  So, we finally decided to just find a place to get a professional haircut for the boy.  He did surprisingly well.  He was not impressed with the video that was on repeat play, but did think that the vehicle chair and puzzles that made noise were pretty cool.

The Before Look:






...and The After:


Just another reminder of how quickly he's growing into a little boy....

1 comment:

Irene said...

Great new pictures! Baby Clayton has definitely become a little boy. The smile is sweet as ever though.

Love, Oma