Saturday, October 29, 2011

Our Little Dragon

Although I am not, and have never been, a fan of Halloween, I can not resist dressing up Clayton.  We had to work some to get him into his costume this year.  He seemed a tad bit afraid of it initially.  However, persistence paid off and he spent the afternoon in the get-up as we visited the farm of some friends out in the country.  Couldn't resist posting a bunch of pics.


Clayton discovered our friends' dog crate.  I promise that neither Ryan or I had anything to do with the end result depicted in the following series of pictures.  It was totally self-initiated on Clayton's part.

 Hmmm... this is an interesting object.


Look Mom...
Should I check it out further?

I think I might fit....

yes, I think I WILL fit....

I did it!

After the adventures in the dog crate, we visited the sheep, llama and chickens.  Clayton loved wandering around the farm.  




Isn't he a cute little dragon?

1 comment:

Irene said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. They are just too cute. You are right. Clayton does make a cute dragon!

Oma