Before the heat wave hit full force, we spent an afternoon out in our backyard in his little pool.
What a sweet face, right?
Ok - also a goofy face.
One day, Clayton was dressed in this crazy non-matchy but really cute outfit (ok - I did it. I promise I won't do it again).
Yesterday, we made the trek north to Neenah to visit Nana and Papa for the first time. Papa pushed Clayton in the swing at the city park.
Clayton also loved to "play with" Izzy...ok, he generally chased her around the house as she attempted to get away from him. I'm not sure that she enjoyed it, but he certainly did.
And again, lame official Week 45 (+1 day) pictures.






1 comment:
Yea - more new pictures. I like Clayton's "un-matched outfit" - especially the terrific smile that goes with it. Lovely to see Dennis enjoying his time with Clayton.
Hope you manage to be a bit cooler this week. Love you all - Oma
Post a Comment