Literally hours after posting how blessed we were to have a healthy little boy in our lives, Clayton spiked a 104 degree fever! After several calls to the on-call pediatrician, a trip to the urgent care clinic (why do kids always get sick on the weekend or after hours?)...Clayton was diagnosed with mild double ear infections and given an antibiotic. However, when he broke out in a rash 2 days later, it was pretty obvious that he had Roseola. Although not a serious illness, Clayton was pretty miserable for several days and I was certainly freaked out when his fever got so high. He's getting back to himself again now, though. Smiley, giggling and trying to cruise all over the place. This next week will be an interesting one as Clayton begins attending a new daycare. We finally got a spot in the daycare place a couple of blocks away from our house. This will make life so much easier for Ryan and I, but I must admit that it's kind of hard to think about Clayton leaving a place he's comfortable and where he's made some "friends," to start all over at a new place. I hope it goes smoothly - I'll let you know in the next post. Here are a few pictures of the past week....Week 42.
Clayton LOVES to use his alligator walker. Ryan and I have been up and down our hallway more in the last month than in the 2 years we've lived in our house!
This is my attempt at adding a little video clip of our cruiser.
Clayton loves to pull up on anything and everything. One of his favorite pull-up locations right now are the kitchen bar stools.
We've finally had some nice weather days here in Milwaukee. Clayton has enjoyed playing in the pool.
And the week 42 photo:






1 comment:
I like the sideways video.
Ryan
Post a Comment