Monday, May 2, 2011

Roadtrips

This past weekend, Ryan traveled to OKC to run a relay marathon with his sisters (I know-it sounds kind of crazy but impressive at the same time, right?)  Clayton and I headed to Goshen to spend the weekend with Oma and Opa.  Unfortunately I have no pictures of the rainy and hail-y marathon, but I have some cute pics of C.

The weather on Friday was sunny and warm enough to head outdoors for while.  We tried out the swing at Oma and Opa's.

 I forgot to pack a hat for C, so we had to improvise.  Thanks for the red moose tuke, Opa!


Clayton had a great time with Oma and Opa.  He let Oma feed him...


His face was only a bit dirty afterwards.


Opa and Clayton went on walks, played "basketball" and other fun games I remember from growing up.


Clayton just hanging out...


The official Week 33 picture





No comments: