Although he's been able to grab objects for the last few weeks, he is now much more adept at getting them into his mouth and slobbering all over them.
Clayton had a great day with Grandma who kept him entertained with cassette tapes from Ryan's childhood among other activities. She's also the baby whisperer when it comes to getting Clayton to take a bottle (at least from Ryan's perspective).
Aunt Lisa, Uncle Breck, Eliza and Leo came up to spend New Year's Day with us. The kids seemed to have a great time playing with all of Clayton's Christmas toys.
Aunt Lisa with the boys.
Leo was showing off all of his skills again - and I wanted to see if Clayton could do any of the same things. Found out that he can kind of sit, albeit briefly, in the boppy! He even pulled himself back up when he fell backwards one time.
Even though it was back in the 20's yesterday, we decided to take the whole clan on a walk to Starbucks. The boys ended up in matching snowsuits!
I had the pleasure of reading to both Eliza and Clayton - admittedly, Eliza seemed much more appreciative.
Clayton and I spent some time on New Years Eve discussing his resolutions for the next year. They are as follows:
1. Sleep through the night consistently
2. Learn to sit up by myself (this one is going to be a snap!)
3. Learn to stand independently
4. Learn to say Mama (and Dada I guess)
5. Learn to walk around by myself
6. Start eating some real food
7. Stay as sweet as I am now
And here it is - Clayton's first official photo of 2011. 16 weeks (+1 day). My how time flies. 2011 is going to be a fantastic year!
1 comment:
Great resolutions for the new year - I know it will be a great one.
Ryan
Post a Comment