We're still waiting. I know, I know...I'm not really overdue yet nor should I have expected this to be the day. But...I did. In fact, I was kind of hopeful that we would get to meet this boy sooner than expected. I'm trying to be patient, but must admit that I'm not succeeding very well. I've never been great at waiting for things, and especially not for things over which I have no control. Labor and delivery is probably the epitome of that. We're ready - or at least we're as ready as you think you can be - to meet our boy. We want to get to see his face and start to learn about what all the fuss about parenthood is about!
Thought I should post at least one photo of what I looked like on my due date as I got ready to go to work. Not what I was planning on doing today...
2 comments:
OK, now I have the right post. To repeat myself - you look great!!! Soon we will all meet baby boy Olsta. It will be so exciting.
Love - Mom
You look terrific! Glowing! He'll be here soon and I'll be so happy to finally meet my nephew!
Post a Comment