Since we've started telling people about this blog, I decided it was probably time to post a new update. Not much to add regarding Baby Boy. He seems to be doing well, in fact, I heard on Tuesday that I'm growing a "solid boy." Not quite sure what that means, but presuming it means all is well. He certainly has solid kicking, punching, and wiggling skills. He's going to come out walking!
The only other update is that the Olsta women threw me and Baby Boy a wonderful baby shower on Saturday. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures, but here are just a few to show you Aunt Bertie's and Cassie's creative talents.
The adorable diaper cake
The yummy delicious real cake - I think the leftovers and my partaking of them may be part of the reason that Baby Boy Olsta is so "solid" right now.
In addition to the lovely shower, we had the entire Olsta clan up to our house for a BBQ to celebrate Dennis' birthday. Here are a few pics of the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment