Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Random Photos

I decided I had to get something on the blog that did not have snow in the picture...so here are just some random photos from the last month or so.

Clayton and I went to the Milwaukee Children's Museum on weekend.  They had this great new exhibit with a Harley - check out the tough rider!



Every once in awhile, Ryan and I take Clayton to a Brewers game.  These photos were from his first game of this season.  He did great and made it through 7 innings after we arrived in the 2nd and left in the 8th!  




Who knew that there was a baseball Mickey at Miller Park.  Not this excited happy little boy!


Oma & Opa joined us for a game in May (Clayton stayed home with a sitter).  


More photos to come soon - including hopefully some new ultrasound photos of Chicken Small....

No comments: