Saturday, September 8, 2012

Visits Abroad and Returning Home

Ryan and I traveled to Ireland last week.  It was our first trip away from Clayton.  The separation was hard, but definitely was made much easier by the fact that Oma and Opa came to Milwaukee to stay with Clayton.  Unfortunately, there are no pictures available to document all of the fun and good times that Oma, Opa and Clayton shared.  Alot of big things happened the week we were gone....somehow Opa got Clayton to start using the potty (he's continued to use it now and then) and Clayton was also indoctrinated about moving to Goshen.  Every single one of his trucks now travels to Goshen every time he plays.

I took this photo the day before we left.  It was my comfort throughout the trip!


I thought I'd post just a few photos of our trip for those of you far away enough to avoid being subjected to the WHOLE picture show! :)


 The Cliffs of Moher


Blarney Castle

Kissing the Blarney Stone - a terrifying experience



A true Irish Rainbow - no leprachaun sightings




Thanks Oma and Opa for letting us have this great trip!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Thanks for letting us stay with Clayton. We had a terrific time except for the daycare bug that laid us all low for a short time. Clayton is such fun to be with, and of course, he as well as you, is always welcome in Goshen. I think he was usually planning to play with Eliza and Leo.

We are so glad that you and Ryan had a good trip to Ireland. We will be glad to help out again any time.
We miss you all.