Sunday, November 14, 2010

He's 2 months old!

So Clayton hit the 2 month mark this week, which was highlighted by a trip to the pediatrician.  Although the visit started out well, with Clayton showing off his smiles, giggles, cooing and kicking skills, it ended with 3 shots!  Needless to say, Clayton was less than happy.  The look in his eyes as he stared wide-eyed at me while he screamed, is not one that I would like to see often.  :(  But, it's all for the best.  We did find out that our boy is indeed growing well.  He weighs 13 1/2 pounds and is 25 inches long - all at or above the 95%ile!  No wonder he's wearing 3-6 month clothing!  Yikes!  If he keeps up this pace, we'll begin honing his basketball skills pronto!  Here are just a few photos from this week.

Just sitting around with Dad.

Sucking on his finger - which is a new favorite activity.

Aunt Lisa, Uncle Breck, Eliza and Leo came up for the day yesterday.  We had thought Clayton may be catching up to his cousin Leo (who is 3 months older than him), but we quickly saw that that is not the case!  Plus, Leo showed of his many skills that Clayton has yet to master!

For example, here is Leo almost sitting by himself!  I'll let his parents show off his other skills!

Eliza is a great big cousin who does a wonderful job of holding Clayton.


Clayton also loves his Aunt Lisa.


Uncle Breck was there too, but he once again was camera shy!


In an attempt to help Clayton catch up to Leo, we brought out the jumperoo yesterday.  Clayton seems to like it for brief periods of time - even if his feet can't touch the ground.

Here are two shots for Clayton's official 9 week/2 month photo.  They were both a little too cute to not post.  I attempted to dress him in jeans - which were a little too big yet.  He ended up looking like a little old man with his pants pulled up to his armpits!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know it's silly to comment on my own blog - but I forgot to mention that Clayton is sleeping better and better. 6 - 6 1/2 hours several nights in a row, 7 hours on Friday night and 8 hours last night! I'm hoping this trend continues!

Anonymous said...

He is looking good.

Ryan

Robin said...

The last picture looks like a guy I know. His Daddy. Love all the pics. He is so cute and such a big boy. Yea for the sleeping. That is the best thing.